Clothes That Work! provides two complete interview-appropriate outfits including shoes, undergarments, makeup and accessories, and an additional
three complete job-appropriate outfits after employment is found. In addition the boutique hosts workshops
covering topics such as dressing for success, skin care, makeup application, color analysis, hair care, general hygiene and much more.
Clothes That Work! always needs interview and job-appropriate clothing. We will accept any clothing that you would feel comfortable wearing on an
interview or job site. We prefer clean, gently worn items; however, any donation will be put to good use.
Donations can be dropped off at our store, during regular business hours. Cash donations will also be gratefully accepted. Contributions may be tax deductible.
Our special and continuing needs are:
- Interview and work clothing for women and men, including shoes and boots
- Black or khaki pants and skirts
- White or red shirts and blouses
- Men's dress shirts (all sizes)
- Uniforms and jeans
- Women's plus size clothing
- Maternity clothes, (esp. size 24-26, for warm weather)
- Socks and nylons
- Accessories: jewelry, scarves, umbrellas, purses, etc.
- Hygiene products
- Cosmetics and makeup